Sunday, August 26, 2007

We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs,and they'll think it's just cause we're young,and we'll feel so alive.

mood: merdeka
listening to: The great escape - boys like girls

How have I been you ask? Good, if you cut out the parts with my mum in it. She really is a pain in the ass, I used to cry because of her, but now I just couldn't be bothered anymore, I've become so numb.

On a lighter note, I had a great time with the students from Ohio University. They are Andrew, Sean, Ray,Molly and Max, if any of you , by any chance, is reading this, I really love hanging out with you guys :) Will post pictures up when I got pictures from them.

Thanks to them, I got closer to Estee too, which is good, I never knew that I could be this close to her, and she's such a sweet and funny girl, you should see her when she's drunk, she's the cutest drunk person I ever seen, Andrew agreed on this.

And if you're wondering if I'm still hurt because of him, nah, I've been way better. Told you I'm a tough cookie *wink* I'm a spartan woman, muakakakaka

merdeka.

No comments: