Saturday, May 12, 2007

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses her blanket, but I've gotta get a move on with my life,it's time to be a big girl now...

Mood: Recovering, if you get what I mean.
Listening To : Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Chillex, Janice, Chill. It's just a tire punture, and it's all ok now.
You were lucky that you only discovered the tire puncture when you were at the petrol station, it's so much better than stranded in the middle of the road with no fuel,a puntured tire and a useless brother. Plus,your mum actually came to see if you are okay, so consider yourself lucky. I know, I know... you've been pretty unlucky lately, and that all your close friends, except Jin, had a tire punctured this year, but it shouldn't bring you down :)

" I hope you know, I hope you know, That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I,We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life,It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry"

- Big Girls Dont Cry by Fergie

I know I shouldn't miss you... but somehow I still do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually jin's tire did puncture this year, it was around february :P

missorangedepp said...

hahahaa... oh my god we're jinxed!