Listening To: Cute without the "E" - Taking Back Sunday
Guess what, someone stole my business communication final report , and now I have to do it again.
I know, what the f**king f*ck hell right?
My deadline for passing up the report again is tomorrow morning at 7am, I love you Mr. V, I love you. Luckily Tiff helped me by writing the intro, you don't know how grateful I am.
As for those of you who are close to me would know that it has been a few really tough , stressful weeks for me. However, thanks to stress, I found my 10 favorite stress relievers...
- I can't explain why everytime I watch it I become very happy.
- i love them, they makes me happy, yummy. Come to think of it, I only ate jello last night for dinner, no wonder I woke up hungry this morning.
3. Reading blogs
- I got friends who blog bout interesting, entertaining stuff.
- well, maybe my posts aren't that interesting, but blogging is like letting out your thoughts, which is good for stress relieving.
5. Johnny Depp
- you have no idea how amazing my desktop/wallpaper looks now, everytime I look at it I fall for Johnny even more.
6. Funny songs
- songs like Bananaphone and Lollipop lift my spirit, especially bananaphone, damn funny and catchy.
- something that I need badly, my dark circles are like my best friends, they never leave me.
- drinks, dance, music, fun people, hilarious stories... what more can a stressed girl ask for?
- it IS a great stress reliever, I'm serious.
- come to think of it, stress relieving is like an excuse for procrastinating, isn't it? Well, that doesn't stop me from blogging though the freaking work is due at 7am.
So yea , that's about it, gonna go back to more typing.
Bleh... I want Jello.