Saturday, April 21, 2007

When you go , would you even turn to say " i don't love you , like I did yesterday."

Mood: Better than Friday midnight.
Listening to: I don't love you - My Chemical Romance

And so this is the end.

I will not have any feelings for you anymore, I will try my best to totally let go. I don't cry for you any more, I guess I just needed an answer, thank you for being so honest with me. Don't you worry, you know I'm stronger than I seem to be. It might seem funny to many people, four days of perfect dates and it lasted me so long, I guess I was just a fling to you, but you weren't to me. Now, I'm letting go, and I'm glad that we are still friends. I just want you to remember me, and that I once like you this much, then I'll have no regrets. Thank you for all the memories and take care.

Goodbye, so long, goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you :)

missorangedepp said...

Thanks Pau, couldn't have done it without u guys aka my family's support, love u guys :) hugz and muackz

Anonymous said...

*huggles*

missorangedepp said...

thanks nutty nat :) love u