Saturday, March 15, 2008

When I try to face it when I wake up I hate the way reality sets in, god I wish you could hold me, through the seven days of lonely.

mood: Jolly jolly joy joy
listening to: seven days of lonely - I Nine


SPRING BREAK!!!!
it's awesome. seriously.


Finally I got to rest a lot, went to work a little, then rest a lot again. I think I'm really good at this, being a bum that is, so good that I deserve a bum award. If in music you get a grammy, in acting you get academy, then in bumming you get a bummy, muahahaha.... ok fine that was lame.


Look! It's the sun! *jump around mad*

The sun's out so Janice camwhore.

A new shirt that I got online, absolutely love it. Bet you guys know why muahahaa...

It's been pretty warm lately, I can feel that spring is coming soon. Please let it come soon, it will make me a very happy woman. I even got my spring and summer clothes ready already!

"I feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes...."

hahaha... I'm so happy and lame , which is a good thing. I'm glad that everything that I was worried or sad about is long gone now, I'm feeling super and mighty and jolly right now thus no one can take me down, wheeeeee......

I think I should go and do some work now, the long promised fashion photographer post will come soon, I yet again promise, once I'm done with homework I'll post that up.

Have a good one people, cheers.

I love you, still, very much.

2 comments:

albert said...

In Indonesia you get a Indomee!

missorangedepp said...

MUAhaHAHAHHA omg yea!!!! such coincidence! miss u indomee buddy