Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If It Is Alright...

If It Is Alright...

Mood: Bored
Listening To: S'il suffisait daime - Celine Dion

Found this over Li-mae's Blog, heehee... so I tried it
Instructions: Go to your player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. DO NOT CHEAT.

Q: How does the world see me?
A: Do You Only Wanna Dance? - Mya ( Huh? Yea, I love dancing...)

Q: Will i have a happy life?
A: Stand By Me - The Temptation ( Well... who?)


Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A: React - Honey Soundtrack ( Wth does that means?)

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?
A: Believe Me - Fort Minor (I don't get this)

Q:How can i make myself happy?
A: That's The Way It Is - Celine Dion ( Well I guess it means I just have to be myself)

Q:What can i do with my life?
A: Two Weeks From Twenty - Yellowcard ( Wat???)

Q:Will i ever have children?
A: Like You - Bow wow ft. Ciara (Cooool... So my children will look like me)

Q:What is some good advice for me?
A: Not Me, Not I - Delta Goodrem ( Ok, I'm not gonna take that advice)

Q:How will i be remembered?
A: Three Flights Up - Yellowcard ( Mmm... I dunno?)

Q:What is my signature dancing song?
A: Nobody's Home(Acoustic) - Avril Lavigne ( Wow... U can actually Dance to that?)

Q: What do i think my current theme song is?
A: I Hate Myself For Losing You - Kelly Clarkson ( SO NOT TRUE!)

Q: What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
A: Photograph - Nickelback ( Damn... I love Nickelback)

Q:What song will play at my funeral?
A: I've Never Been To Me - Charlene ( Huh? Weird...)

Q:What sort of men/women do i like?
A: Karma - Alicia Keys (Well... I believe in karma though...)

Q:What is my day going to be like?
A: Addiction - BoA ( huh???? A day of addiction?)

here's some I added myself...

Q: How do I feel now?
A: Everything I'm Not - the Veronicas ( Mmm... not accurate)

Q: How is life gonna be like when I transfer to US?
A:Why Can't I - Liz Phair (huh?)

ok, one last one...

Q: How is my special someone like?
A:Girl Next Door - Saving Jane ( I think it means "guy" next door)

*

Brand New semester, Brand new subjects, Brand new people, Brand new FUN, heehee...
Well... Not taking bus this month, so I bet Li-mae must be missing me,
coz I miss her lotz too and everyone else on the bus
so guys, take care there till next month
*hugz and kisses*
P/S: Thye... I Love You, Muackz

No comments: