Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Only Thing Certain Is Everything Changes...

The Only Thing Certain Is Everthing Changes...

Mood: Happy Happy
Listening To:We Are One Tonight-Switchfoot

Isn't it beautiful? I went to Kuantan to perform last weekend, then the host there took us to a famous beach there,the moment I heard that we are going to a beach, I yell out of joy...I LOVE BEACHES!!! I love relaxing on a beach, looking at the endless horizon, leave all your sorrow and stress behind,dip your feet into the cool sea water,let the sea breeze pamper you...awww....who can resist that?


Heeheehee.... Yea that's me...


Wei Cha and I trying to do a weird pose... we didn't know that there were other people behind us, hahahaha...


Hahahahahha.....This one is hilarious, Wei Cha and I didn't know they were behind us too!

So,Yea,I'm really reaaaalllly enjoying my holiday, no stress, no sorrow...but at the same time, I miss all my friends in college, ironic isn't it? Let's see...I have another week of holiday, wheee!!!! And I'm going to Malacca to perform this coming weekend, YOOHOO...Malacca, Here I Come!!!

No comments: