Wednesday, May 31, 2006

There's Where She Lies, Broken Inside...

There's Where She Lies, Broken Inside...
Mood: Ask My Hamster, He Knows...
Listening To: El Beso Del Final - Christina Aguilera

Well, it's been quite a while since I last post . Watched X-men, it was awesome, don't want to be a spoiler here but for those who haven't watch it, go grab a ticket. My fav is still Xavier, but acting wise, I admire Sir Ian Mckellen, he's ...he's...he's just...I dunno wat word is suitable to describe him, awesome is not good enough!
*
I wish I could go somewhere for a long holiday, some where with a beautiful clear beach; some where with Johnny Depp in it ; some where with original latin music and I can just dance like mad and no one would care; some where with nice food... aww...sweeeeeet. I'm not really tired, it's just that I want to go different places and see different things, life's so short yet so many desire to fullfill, so, carpe diem!
*
I don't know why but I miss things and people easily today, like when i was in college today, I seem to miss every single one of my friends, even if I saw them in college; I miss my oranges and orange juice in the fridge; I miss my hamster; I miss the dandelions; I miss that tub od ice cream i finished last week; I miss... well, you get the point, you'll probably think " Geez... what's wrong with Janice today?",but guess what, I miss you too, yea, you who's reading my blog! I know I'm weird, and I like it >_<" !

No comments: