Saturday, March 31, 2007

Don't you say it's too early, baby I don't wanna waste the day. When we've everything on our side, and nothing in our way.

Mood: I'm having Gastric
Listening To: Waste Another Day - Brooke Fraser

"Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own,
6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that,
leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!"

Shalyn tagged me at the right time, I'm bored.
So here goes,
6 weird things of Janice...

* I can vibrate my eyeballs!! I'm serious. Most of you might already know this anyway :)

* I like to walk around the house aimlessly when I wake up in the morning.

* I like to hide at a secret place in college at times to study or eat or chill or take a nap when I need some time away from pretentious people or I simply just need some time alone. Pau knows where the place is.

Pau: "It's like her Narnia."

* I like to wave to random children when I come across any, and when they return me a wave along with a sweet smile, they make my day.

* I don't know how to burp, I really don't.

* I like using tomato sauce (in squeesing bottle) to draw or write on buttered toast and eat them.

Well... I tag...

Tiffany
Pau
Tim
Adrienne
Juen

If you're as lifeless as I am right now,
feel free to do this tag too :)

No comments: