Sunday, September 02, 2007

So stand on the edge with me,hold back your fear and see,nothing is real till it's gone.

mood: tired.
listening to: before it's too late - goo goo dolls

You.
I hope you're happy with your new girl, and thanks for those memories. I admit I was very depressed when you were gone, but now when I look back, you never were my friend anyway, and that we wouldn't last long. I'm over you since a long time ago. So yea, hope you're doing fine there.

You.
You filthy little two timer, you very well known that you shouldn't have done that. I thought that you actually liked me, but then I found out that you said those things behind estee and I. You're fucking fake and stop acting all nice, it makes me sick.

You.
Thank you for the time when we were together, I miss it, really. Sadly how things between us never went further than that, but I'm glad that we're still friends.

You.
I really did loved you, very much actually. Just when I thought this might actually work out and I'm totally ready to commit, you bailed out, saying that you can't commit cause your ex made you like that. It's really unfair but then again "all's fair in love and war". It's funny how it still hurt when I chat with you, but no way, I'm not gonna turn back and come crawling back to you and beg. No way.I'm moving on.

You.
You're a really good friend. Thank you so much for always being there for me. However, I'm sorry I can't have what you have for me, and I know that I have already hurt you and I'm really sorry. I'm glad that we're still good friends though, I know we're cool :p

You.
I don't know how much do I mean to you, but I really enjoy the time we have together now and I'm gonna appreciate it. I'm not gonna hope for anything but I'm also gonna have faith. I don't know whether you'll just chuck me away once you're done with here, or will you actually want to continue us. I'm just happy for now, and that's actually what i need , at least for now. I really don't care what those horrible people in college say about me, but I don't care, it's just all bullshit to me. I just want to be happy. You get what I mean?

I miss you.No. I'm not making a u-turn back to you, it's a highway and i'm on the fastlane speeding forward.

1 comment:

albert said...

You.

...must tell me story! Semua pun tak paham. I smell a rat!