Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Insulted...

Don't Let Nobody Tell You Your Life Is Over, Be Every Color That You Are...
Mood: Insulted
Listening To:Animals-Nickelback
STUPID FUCKING STEREOTYPING!!!(Sorry about that word but I'm really extremely pissed off!) You know how some people think that chinese educated people are Ah Beng and Ah Lian/LaLa guy and LaLa girl? And when you don't speak perfect English, people look down on you? Why I got offended? Coz I AM Chinese Educated whether you fucking like it or not!!! Yea, I admit I don't speak perfect English but I speak perfect Chinese and I'm Damn proud of it, people around the world are paying to learn Chinese.I am a Chinese, nothing is going to change that, it IS in my skin,my color.What is more disappointing is that I heard those words from Chinese banana's(Chinese who doesn't speak Chinese) mouth, isn't it sad?
*
I understand that the majority of Chinese educated people dress in Japanese style( Which people call Lala style or Ah Beng Ah Lian Style), but you can't judge a book by it's cover, damn it! They can be extremely friendly and nice person too.A person can dress stylishly like those model in magazines but their personality sucks! You never know what's inside a person, so stop the god damn stereotyping and have a good look around you!
*
AND... Being able to speak purrrfect English doesn't give you the right to look down on people! Ooooh....You are able communicate in gooood English and SO WHAT?!! I don't give two shits about it! You know, whether you like it or not , your skin color is not going to change, so stay true to who you are!
*
Whoa...This is a pretty angry post,anyway...STOP YOUR FUCKING STEREOTYPING AND FOR GOD SAKE TRY TO ACCEPT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES!! I AM A CHINESE,I AM CHINESE EDUCATED, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,I"M NOT GOING TO CHANGE,BECAUSE THIS IS WHO I AM, I AM ME!

No comments: